Why We're Different
Piano Forte Music School offers a unique pricing structure for their music lessons, different from many other schools in the Bay Area. A flexible monthly tuition plan is offered instead of the usual semester tuition. This makes budgeting for music lessons easier. Since each student has different skills and learns at a different rate, all music lessons are customized to meet the needs of the individual student.
The Piano Forte Advantage
- At Piano Forte Music School, we know that life can sometimes get in the way and lessons may be missed on occasion, so we offer 2 make-up lessons if needed.
- Our school is open throughout the year, even during summer months.
- All of the instructors at Piano Forte Music School are experts in their field. Our director, Marie Dvorkin, is an accomplished pianist who studied piano in Russia before coming to the United States to earn her master’s degree in piano performance. With over 15 years of experience teaching piano, Marie is enthusiastic, patient and friendly and is passionate about seeing her students perform at their very best. Read more about our instructors here.
- Piano Forte Music School charges a low $25 registration fee for all students.
- We use a well-balanced approach to our teaching, along with personalized lessons to ensure students progress quickly with a strong base of music knowledge, piano technique and performance training.
Pricing for Piano Lessons
Piano instruction is offered as a weekly 30, 45, or 60-minute private lesson, depending on the level. The school offers piano lessons for students of all ages. Children from 5 years on up, teens and adults are all welcome. Some optional piano recitals and events are available so family and friends can share in the student’s musical journey.
Pricing for Guitar and Ukulele Lessons
Guitar lessons are offered in weekly 30, 45, or 60-minute private lessons, depending on the student’s level. Ukulele lessons are offered in 30-minute lessons. Children as young as 6 can begin guitar and ukulele lessons, and classes are available for teens and adults too.
Pricing for Voice Lessons
Voice lessons are offered in weekly 30, 45, or 60-minute private lessons. We teach adults, teens, and children as young as 6.
Pricing for piano, guitar and voice lessons are based on level and time.
Beginning Private Lessons
Intermediate Private Lessons
Advanced Private Lessons
Music lesson tuition is charged on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month. Our piano school is located in RWC. Pricing for piano, guitar, ukulele and voice lessons is exclusive of books or other learning resources.
We offer lessons to students in Redwood Shores, Palo Alto, Belmont and throughout the San Francisco Peninsula. For more information on the cost of Piano Forte Music School lessons or to enroll, contact us today.