Piano Forte Music School
Lessons for Future Performers
Welcome to Piano Forte Music School, the premier piano, guitar, ukulele and voice school in the Bay Area. Why come to us? Learning to play an instrument not only paves the way for a lifelong appreciation of music, but it can improve concentration and memory while building self-confidence. Located in Redwood City, CA, Piano Forte Music School offers piano, guitar and voice lessons to students of all ages and skill levels.
Reach Your Goals
Our priority is to help our students reach their individual goals. We know that every student is unique, so our music school offers a completely customized lesson plan for each student. With individualized lessons and one-on-one attention, students learn faster and develop a deeper appreciation for music. Whether they are looking to play or sing for the sheer enjoyment of it or aspire to perform in front of an audience, we can help prepare them.
Train with the Best
Marie Dvorkin serves as the Musical Director at our music school. She started playing piano when she was only five years old. She graduated with a degree in piano performance from one of the leading music universities in Russia, the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory. She later moved to the US and earned her degree in piano performance from California State University, Long Beach and is now a highly experienced piano teacher. Marie is passionate about inspiring creativity and confidence in each of her students.
Why Choose Piano Forte Music School
- We provide piano lessons for adults, teens and children as young as five.
- Guitar and voice lessons are provided for adults, teens and children as young as 6.
- Our lessons are suitable for a range of skill levels, from beginners just starting out, to more experienced musicians looking to refresh their skills.
- We offer customized, one-on-one lessons for all levels: Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Our music school provides a well-balanced curriculum, with a strong foundation in piano technique and a focus on sight-reading, ear-training, music theory and music history.
- We prepare students to play and sing at performance level.
- Registration for new students is a low $25, and evaluations and first lessons are free.
The Piano Forte Music School Difference
With a stunning grand piano and a range of fully weighted digital pianos, students learn on the best instruments.
Our approach not only emphasizes technical skills, but also a broader appreciation for and understanding of music as a whole.
Personalized Piano, Guitar, Ukulele and Voice Lessons
We work with the personality and skill set of each student to craft an experience that works for them in a one-on-one setting.
We aim to bring each student to a standard where they can confidently attend competitions and perform in front of an audience.
Piano Forte Music School provides piano, guitar, ukulele and voice lessons to students from all across the San Francisco Bay Area at our school in Redwood City, CA. We teach students from all across the San Francisco Bay Area including Belmont, San Carlos, Woodside, Menlo Park and San Mateo. To enroll in upcoming classes, contact us to learn more. Call +1 (650) 454-6832 or fill out our online form.